GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE (GTC) LEGAL INFORMATION
Minors and legal capacity
Ordinance No. 59-107 of January 7, 1959, Law No. 74-631 of July 5, 1974 and Article L.3353-3 of the Public Health Code prohibit the sale of alcohol to minors. Any customer ordering wine from Vignobles Dubourg therefore undertakes to be over 18 on the date of the order.
Ability to contract
Legal conditions for exercising online purchases, articles 1124 and 488 of the Civil Code
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health and should be consumed in moderation. Alcohol should not be consumed by pregnant women.
Any complaint must be made to Vignobles Dubourg: “Château Nicot”
SIRET number: 38514886100011 – NAF: 0121Z – VAT number: FR 55385148861 – Excise: FR 05060E8949
Or from Customer Service: +33 (0) 5 56 23 93 08 Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 1: APPLICATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE (GTC)
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the sale of Products found on the Vignobles Dubourg merchant site.
They are available to the buyer on the home page of the website www.vignobles- dubourg.fr
The fact that the Customer ticks the box “I have read the general conditions of sale and I accept them” before validating his order automatically entails the express acceptance by the latter and without restriction or reservation of these General Conditions of Sale, to the exclusion of any other document such as a prospectus or catalog issued by the seller, the value of which is only indicative.
Any possible modification of the T & Cs. will only apply to sales concluded after the modification, the dates appearing on this page and on the notice of receipt of the order sent to the buyer as proof.
The site’s offers are exclusively reserved for private customers, excluding professional resellers.
Vignobles Dubourg reserve the right, for any new customer, to ask them for proof of identity and address, before final validation of their first order. The site is reserved for the French market; Vignobles Dubourg do not make any deliveries outside the metropolis and the Principality of Monaco.
ARTICLE 2: PRICES
1. Our selling prices are those indicated on the electronic catalog of the site when ordering. The electronic catalog is regularly updated. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time depending on sales, promotions, variations in raw materials, prices from our suppliers or because of any typographical errors in the display of these same prices.
2. The prices are inclusive of all taxes, in euros. Shipping costs are included (minimum order is 12 bottles).
ARTICLE 3: CONTENT OF THE ORDER
The order must strictly comply with the offer as issued on the site and in particular with the formats, quantities offered and deadlines.
ARTICLE 4: ORDER STEPS
1. The order assumes that the customer first acquainted himself with these conditions, the price and the essential characteristics of the wines chosen, available on the site.
2. Orders are taken via the “Basket” dematerialized order form accessible online on the Vignobles Dubourg site.
3. The buyer communicates the information requested, necessary to complete the order. He takes care on this occasion not to omit any information essential to the proper execution of the delivery:
– Description of the products ordered – Quantities ordered
– Precise information about the delivery (delivery address different from the billing address, daytime phone number, any building access code, etc.)
– Chosen payment method
4. The buyer is identified by means of his e-mail address.
5. The buyer accepts the order by clicking on “validate” after having chosen the terms of payment and having entered the information requested to enable it, in the zones provided for this purpose. Its acceptance is then final, subject only to the possible exercise of its right of withdrawal described below.
6. Vignobles Dubourg confirms the order to the buyer by e-mail summarizing the order, a link allowing the follow-up of the order appears in the e-mail.
7. Any order is considered firm and final, after receipt of payment and confirmation by our services.
ARTICLE 5: PAYMENT DATE
1. Any wine order can only be validated if it is accompanied by payment of the full price including VAT.
2. In the event of non-payment by Vignobles Dubourg no later than ten days after the order, it is automatically canceled.
ARTICLE 6: METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. By bank card, in Euros, (Carte Bleue, Visa Card, Eurocard / Mastercard), indicating in the zone provided for this purpose (secure online payment “e-transaction” from Crédit Agricole Mutuel d’Aquitaine, accompanied by the protocol 3D SECURE payment) the number of your card, without spaces between the digits, as well as its validity date and the three-digit security number on the back of your card, the number of your 3D SECURE code.
The information is encrypted and undecodable. Vignobles Dubourg do not have access to it, only the acknowledgment of the good transaction of your payment reaching us.
2. In the event of any payment delays, it is then up to the customer to pay for his order by any other appropriate means, failing which the order will be canceled.
ARTICLE 7: TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Vignobles Dubourg reserve the ownership of the goods sold until full payment of the price by the Buyer (Law No. 80-335 of May 12, 1980)
ARTICLE 8: AVAILABILITY OF GOODS
Offers are always made subject to available quantities.
In the event of unavailability of the wines ordered and subsequent cancellation of the order, the price will be refunded to the buyer as soon as possible.
ARTICLE 9: DESTRUCTION
In the event of destruction of the goods before the date scheduled for delivery of the order, in the absence of available stock to replace it, the buyer will be reimbursed for the sums paid by him, to the exclusion of any other compensation, within 30 days from the date of the loss.
ARTICLE 10: DELIVERY
The order specifies the place of delivery or, where applicable, the buyer’s desire to collect the goods himself from the seller’s cellars. The buyer must receive or collect the goods within a maximum period of 3 months following receipt of his order.
Any change in the place of delivery must be indicated by the buyer to the seller in good time and in any event before the carrier takes charge of the order.
The indicative standard delivery time is 12 working days following the processing day of the validated order (the order is processed within 48 hours of the validation of the latter), from Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., except in exceptional circumstances.
If exceptionally the buyer should notice the absence of delivery within the time limits indicated above, he should immediately notify Vignobles Dubourg to enable them to remedy the problem as soon as possible, the execution of the order must then take place. at the latest within 30 days of the latter.
The presentation of the goods at the place and on the date indicated by the buyer releases the seller from his obligation to deliver.
If the buyer is absent during the presentation of the goods, as far as possible and depending on the circumstances, the road carrier will contact the buyer for a second delivery, provided however that the latter has communicated a telephone number where he can be reached at any time for the proper execution of the delivery.
If the buyer has chosen to remove or have the goods removed from the seller’s cellars, they will only be delivered to the ordering party. To validate his identity, an identity document will be requested. If the orderer cannot get to the cellars, he can ask a third party to come in his place. This person must be in possession of a power of attorney established by the author of the order, and to which a copy of one of his identity documents will be attached.
The buyer is required to check the condition of the packaging as well as the contents of the package (s) upon delivery. In the event of damage or lack of conformity, the buyer is imperatively required to make reservations on the delivery slip, specifying the anomalies observed, and to notify Vignobles Dubourg within 48 hours from the date of delivery. receipt of the wines, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. If a breakage is noted, the buyer must refuse the damaged package, indicate it on the delivery slip of the carrier and inform Vignobles Dubourg under the aforementioned conditions.
ARTICLE 11: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
A right of withdrawal is offered to the buyer by virtue of article L.121-20 of the consumer code.
Upon receipt of the goods, the buyer has 14 clear days to return the product to Vignobles Dubourg and request reimbursement.
When the 14-day period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, it is extended until the next working day.
Products damaged after delivery will not be taken back.
The buyer who uses this option will have the obligation to proceed, under his responsibility and at his expense, to the return of the goods ordered in the seller’s cellars.
When the merchandise has been sold as part of a promotional package, all of it must be returned to Vignobles Dubourg, due to the indivisibility of the order and the overall price invoiced.
The buyer’s refund will be made within 30 days of the return.
ARTICLE 12: QUALITY OF WINES
On the other hand, Vignobles Dubourg cannot be held responsible for any degradation of quality caused by the transport of the wine.
ARTICLE 13: FORCE MAJEURE
Vignobles Dubourg cannot be held responsible for loss, damage or delivery failure of an order resulting from a case of force majeure (such as natural disasters, strikes, road accidents) these cases are in addition to those usually retained by French case law.
ARTICLE 14: ATTRIBUTION OF JURISDICTION
The Customer Service of Vignobles Dubourg is at your disposal to amicably resolve any problem resulting from an order and its execution. If it is impossible to reach an agreement, all conflicts arising from the execution of an order or the interpretation of these conditions, and more generally agreements of any kind concluded between the parties, will be attributed to the competent court.
ARTICLE 15: ARCHIVING
Article L.134-2 of the Consumer Code: it is up to Vignobles Dubourg to keep for 10 years from the delivery of the goods, the writing noting the contract concluded electronically, as soon as this contract relates to a sum greater than 120 euros.
INFORMATION ABOUT 3D SECURE:
This solution – which allows better authentication of the holder of the payment card during purchases made, and which is not yet generalized on all online sales sites – will require you to create (if you do not have one). not already one) a user account (free), and assign you an access code that has no relation (and should in no way be confused) with the confidential code that you use to withdraw money at the Bank. This code – which will be assigned to you – will then be valid for all merchant sites equipped with 3D SECURE on which you will go to make your purchases!